Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5005
Visions of Australia - Round 13
1800 590 577
Show close time for other time zones
The objectives of the Visions of Australia Program are to:
- increase access for Australian audiences to exhibitions of quality Australian arts and cultural material, with a particular focus on regional and remote Australia
- encourage partnerships between organisations such as museums and galleries, particularly collaboration across the collections sector, to form curatorial partnerships and where appropriate, access to mentoring and skills transfer opportunities
There is no funding cap for individual applications.
Funding is delivered through two streams: development of exhibitions or touring of exhibitions, supporting costs such as research, design, production, transport, installation and personnel.
The Program delivers two funding rounds each year usually closing in March and October. The Minister for the Arts (or his delegate) approves funding under the Program Guidelines.
Funding is available through annual or multiyear funding agreements, subject to available funds.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have as your principal purpose the arts and/or cultural heritage (usually defined in the organisation’s Constitution or Articles of Association, and reflected in the Annual Report and Business Plans)
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Unincorporated groups with an arts or cultural heritage purpose may seek funding but must be auspiced by an organisation that meets the above criteria and applies on their behalf. Individual business units and entities of local government or state government authorities with an arts or cultural heritage purpose (such as art galleries, museums or performing arts centres) are eligible too.
Apply online via https://www.arts.gov.au/funding-and-support/visions-australia
1800 590 577