Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5169
National Careers Institute Partnership Grants Program (NCIP) – Round 4 – Career Needs for Young People Grant
Show close time for other time zones
The National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program provides grants from $20,000 to $350,000 for up to 12 months to enhance partnerships with industry, employers and schools to deliver innovative career advisory products and services for people at all stages of their careers.
The objectives for round 4 of the program are to:
- create greater awareness of career pathways and career information for young people not in education, employment or training
- contribute to an evidence base for addressing the needs of young people who are disengaged from education, employment or training
- enhance partnerships between employers, training providers, schools and community organisations that assist disengaged young people into further learning and work, including jobs in demand.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- enhanced career pathways that help young people reach their full career potential
- increased understanding by young people of the skills sought by employers
- stronger collaboration in the delivery of career guidance to young people
- improved quality of career guidance to young people.
Refer to the grant opportunity guidelines for detail about eligible grant activities.
We recommend that your proposed project complement the work of the National Careers Institute.
To be eligible you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a primary or secondary school that is registered with a state or territory authority
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in section 14 of the guidelines
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Joint applications are mandatory and you must have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply. For further information on joint applications, refer to section 7.1 of the grant guidelines.
Government schools without an ABN may apply using their state or territory department’s ABN.
We can only accept applications where you have identified one or more partners that will support the delivery of your project. You must include partners from BOTH categories (unless you are one of the categories) below:
- a school/group of schools, educators/group of educators, community group or organisation focussed on services to young people
- an employer/employer group, industry body or training organisation (including group training organisations).
From $20,000.00 to $350,000.00
To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/ncip
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.