Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO1777
Dementia and Aged Care Services Fund National Dementia Support Program
Show close time for other time zones
The National Dementia Support Program (NDSP) is a program delivered under Outcome 6.3 Aged Care Quality, through the Dementia and Aged Care Services (DACS) Fund.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are to:
- Increase the dementia literacy of people living with dementia and their carers and families;
- Connect people living with dementia, their families and carers with services that may assist and set them on the right path to self-manage and live well with dementia for as long as possible; and
- Enable the health and aged care sectors to better respond to increased rates of dementia in the community.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
- a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the glossary; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your completed application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au by 2pm (Canberra local time) on 01 April 2019. If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.