Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2650
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Early Childhood Identification Guide
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to develop a FASD Guide for people working in early childhood education settings. The FASD Guide is to support educators to identify children who potentially have FASD, to build the capacity of educators to assist children with FASD, and to encourage positive outcomes for children and their families.
To be eligible to apply, you must be one of the organisations listed in Table 2, section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
To apply you must:
- complete the application form;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility and assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments;
- submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00pm Canberra local time, 3 February 2020.