Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2648
Child and Youth Health
Show close time for other time zones
The Child and Youth Health grant opportunity was announced as part of the launch of the National Action Plan for the Health of Children and Young People 2020-2030 (the Action Plan).
The Action Plan provides a roadmap to improve the health and wellbeing of all Australian children and young people. It is intended to guide collaborative approaches under the following priority areas:
1. improving health equity across populations;
2. empowering parents and caregivers to maximise healthy development;
3. tackling mental health and risky behaviours;
4. addressing chronic conditions and preventive health; and
5. strengthening the workforce.
There is a total of $2 million over four years from 2019-20 for the Child and Youth Health Grant Opportunity, covering two parts:
• Part A: Program implementation ($1.5 million over four years from 2019-20); and
• Part B: Health professionals’ education and awareness-raising activities ($0.5 million over four years from 2019-20).
To be eligible you must satisfy the criteria in section 4.1 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $60,000.00 to $120,000.00
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria:
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to email@example.com by 2pm Canberra local time, Monday 2 December 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.