Current Grant Opportunity View - GO6080
Saving Koalas Fund - Health Grants
Show close time for other time zones
The Saving Koalas Fund - Health Grants will support eligible organisations in their endeavour to protect and restore Koala habitats. The program will provide up to $19.9 million over 4 years from 2022-23 to 2025-26.
The objective of the program is to:
- support efforts to improve the trajectory of the koala by addressing koala health challenges and improving health outcomes.
The intended outcome of the program are to:
- improve capacity and professional capability in koala and other wildlife treatment, triage, and rehabilitation
- improve knowledge and management of koala populations and health across their range
- improve understanding and management of key koala diseases and hazards.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- are an organisation invited to apply for a project listed in Appendix A of the guidelines.
You can’t apply if you are:
- an organisation not listed in Appendix A
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012).
From $0.00 to $19,900,000.00
Eligible applicants will be contacted.