Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5459
Boosting Female Founders Initiative – Round Three
Show close time for other time zones
The program will provide targeted support on a co-contribution basis to female founders of startup businesses to scale into domestic and global markets. The program will also offer expert mentoring and advice to a select number of eligible applicants.
The objectives of the program are to:
- stimulate private sector investments into innovative startups led by women
- help women entrepreneurs overcome barriers to accessing finance and support necessary to scale their startups
- enable female founders to scale-up, expand into domestic and/or global markets, and become self-sufficient
- boost the economy through increasing the diversity of startup founders.
All eligible applicants can apply for a grant between $100,000 and $400,000. If you meet additional eligibility criteria as detailed in the grant opportunity guidelines, you can apply for a grant up to $480,000.
The grant amount will be up to 50% of eligible project costs - unless you can meet additional priority group requirements (see the grant opportunity guidelines for further information).
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. Eligibility is determined at the time of application to Stage One of the program.
To be eligible you must:
- be a startup that is scalable as defined in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- be a female founded startup that is at least 51 per cent owned and led by women, as defined in the grant opportunity guidelines
- have a combined annual turnover of less than $20 million for each of the three financial years prior to the lodgement of the application.
You must also have active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a partnership
- a sole trader
- trust or trustee.
You can’t apply if you are:
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012)
- an unincorporated association
- a not for profit organisation
- a registered charity
- a Commonwealth, Sate, Territory or local government body (including government business enterprises)
- a previous recipient of grant funds through the Boosting Female Founders Initiative.
From $100,000.00 to $480,000.00
To apply, go to: https://business.gov.au/bff.