Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4213
GO4213 - Perinatal Mental Health and Wellbeing Program - Emerging Priorities
Show close time for other time zones
The Perinatal Mental Health and Wellbeing Program was announced as part of the 2019-20 Budget Measure ‘Prioritising Mental Health – caring for our community’. This program’s aim is to strengthen national access to perinatal mental health and wellbeing support services to improve health outcomes for expectant and new parents experiencing, or at risk of, perinatal mental health issues.
The purpose of the Emerging Priorities grant opportunity is to address national gaps in perinatal mental health and wellbeing service delivery through the delivery of new initiatives that complement and enhance existing services.
The objectives of the Emerging Priorities grant opportunity are to:
• deliver national perinatal mental health initiatives for expectant and new parents experiencing or at risk of perinatal mental illness, including activities aimed at improving access to support services for underserviced groups and vulnerable sectors of communities across Australia;
• deliver national prevention and early intervention support services for parents at risk of perinatal mental illness following birth trauma, miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death to prevent the development of mental illness;
• deliver training and education initiatives aimed at the improvement of perinatal mental health and wellbeing service delivery; and
• deliver awareness, information and stigma reduction initiatives for perinatal mental health and wellbeing.
Select the red “GO DOCUMENTS” button on the left hand side to view the application form and other grant opportunity documents.
Suitability to receive grant funding will be assessed as per Section 6 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
To apply you must:
* complete the application form;
* provide all the information requested;
* address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
* include all necessary attachments; and
* submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org