Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5242
Catalysing the Artificial Intelligence Opportunity in Our Regions Round 1
Show close time for other time zones
Applicants should demonstrate how their project:
- supports the development, implementation and demonstration of real-world applications of artificial intelligence technologies that address challenges in regional area(s) in Australia
- increases the awareness and understanding of real-world artificial intelligence applications, opportunities, benefits and risks in regional area(s)
- develops new partnerships between regional industries, businesses and communities with the Australian technology sector.
Successful applicants and projects will contribute to the program’s goals. The program aims to:
- increase adoption, development and use of artificial intelligence technologies in regional area(s) to lift the competitiveness, productivity and sustainability of industry and business
- greater trust, inclusion and awareness of artificial intelligence technologies and their applications in regional area(s)
- to bring forward the potential economic, productivity, social and environmental benefits of artificial intelligence in regional Australian economies and communities, supporting job creation.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $250,000.00 to $500,000.00
This grant opens 10 Jan 2022. To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/AICR