Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5436
Show close time for other time zones
Festivals Australia provides funding to support individual art projects at festivals or significant one-off community events, such as a town celebration or opening of a new community resource. Festivals Australia will:
- provide access to a diverse range of high quality, innovative arts projects that grow audiences at festivals across regional Australia
- support partnerships and collaboration across the arts sector
- encourage community participation in arts projects at regional and remote fetivals.
The program delivers two funding rounds each year usually opening in February and September. The Minister for Communications, Urban Infrastructure, Cities and the Arts (or their delegate) approves funding under the Program Guidelines.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation*
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Taxation Office, and
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Applicants from the Australian external territories, such as Norfolk Island, are eligible to apply.
Unincorporated groups are eligible for funding but must be auspiced by an organisation that meets the above criteria.
Festivals Australia does not fund projects that take place in major cities or metropolitan locations.
Funding is available for projects commencing from 1 July 2022.
From $5,000.00 to $150,000.00
For further information on how to apply please go to https://www.arts.gov.au/festivals-australia