Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4609
National Foundation for Australia-China Relations 2021-22 Competitive Grants Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Foundation will provide grants to develop, promote and strengthen understanding and engagement between Australia and China, including business and community stakeholders, in support of Australia’s national interests.
The objectives of the Foundation’s 2021-22 competitive grants program are:
• Promoting connections and practical cooperation
• Building understanding and exchange
• Showcasing Australian excellence
• Engaging Australia’s diverse communities
• Supporting delivery of major events for 2022
To be eligible you must:
• have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• be registered for the purposes of GST
• be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
• have an account with an Australian financial institution
• be located in Australia or Greater China
and be one of the following entity types:
• a company incorporated in Australia
• a company incorporated by guarantee
• an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
• an incorporated association
• a partnership
• a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation
• a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
• a publicly funded research organisation
• an individual who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
• an Australian local government body
• an Australian state or territory government body
• an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
 The Australian Government recognises that some organisations may seek to form consortia in order to apply for a grant under the Program. Consortia are eligible to apply and the relevant conditions applicable to consortia are at 7.2 ‘Joint Applications’.
Grant activity programs may be up to two years
From $20,000.00 to $1,000,000.00
Applications will only be accepted via the SmartyGrants online portal.
Grant applicants will need to register and log into the GrantConnect website to get access to the grant guidelines.