Current Grant Opportunity View - GO2815
Rare Disease - Support, Education and Training
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to facilitate the development and delivery of awareness and education resources, and care and support services, for people living with a rare disease, their families and carers, health professionals and the wider population. This grant opportunity aims to increase awareness of rare diseases and improve access to information, education and training for health professionals, and improve care and support services for people living with a rare disease, their families and carers, and the rare disease health workforce.
To view the Grant documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust (where you apply as a trustee on behalf of a trust, please apply using the trustee name, not the name of the trust);
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.