Current Grant Opportunity View - GO2814
Public Health and Chronic Disease Program Macular Disease – Consumer Awareness and Education – Population Groups at Risk
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to improve the wellbeing of people at a higher risk of developing macular disease. This grant opportunity will support an organisation to develop evidence based consumer awareness resources (digital and print) and education activities, specifically designed for population groups at higher risk of developing macular disease.
To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, FAQs and Application Form, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “GO2814 Application” followed by your organisation name and do this by the closing date and time, as specified on the front cover of these guidelines.
To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, FAQs and Application Form, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side. Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.