Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4552
Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) - Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Respite Services 2020-2022
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to support providers to deliver centre-based respite services for multicultural communities by providing tailored activities for CALD clients and respite for their carers. To strengthen the provision of specialised aged care services for CALD clients, the allocation of $10m per year in 2020-21 and 2021-22 would fund centre-based respite services for multicultural communities by providing tailored activities for CALD clients and respite for their carers.
To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must be:
- a current CHSP provider;
- an approved provider of home care packages; or
- a Registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider.
As part of your application, you should provide at least one of the following:
- your organisation’s aged care Approved Provider number;
- your organisation’s CHSP Program Schedule ID (if applicable); and/or
- select “Yes” when asked in the application form if you are a registered provider of services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
At least one form of identification from the above list is required.
Smaller organisations are encouraged to form consortia, with a lead organisation submitting the grant application (see Section 7.2 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines on GrantConnect).
Refer to Section 5.2 (Grant Opportunity Guidelines on GrantConnect) Eligible Locations and Service Types.
Please submit your application using the online application form link. Select the red “GO Documents” button on the left hand side to view the online application form link and other grant opportunity documents.
To apply, applicants must:
- complete the Online Application Form on GrantConnect;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments; and
- submit the application by the closing date and time, as specified in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.