Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2813
Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Research for Paediatric Care
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to undertake a repeat audit of Inflammatory Bowel Disease paediatric care to measure change and inform future quality improvement for paediatric patients.
Please select the red "GO Documents" button to view all grant opportunity documentation.
To be eligible you must:
* have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
* be registered for the purposes of GST;
* have an account with an Australian financial institution; and be one of the following entity types:
* a company incorporated in Australia;
* a company incorporated by guarantee;
* an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust (where you apply as a trustee on behalf of a trust, please apply using the trustee name, not the name of the trust);
* an incorporated association;
* a partnership;
* a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation; * a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
* an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au with the email subject line “GO2813 Application” followed by your organisation’s name. If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments. To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.