Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2797
Heart Disease and Stroke – Support for Recovery
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to provide support for Australians with heart disease or stroke to make the best recovery possible, to be well and participate in the community.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to support key activities from the draft National Strategic Action Plan for Heart Disease and Stroke in the areas of:
- Cardiac rehabilitation;
- Stroke rehabilitation;
- Digital health;
- Transition of care;
- Health information; and
- Peer and emotional support.
Select the red "GO Documents" button (on the left-hand side) to view all grant opportunity documentation. Scroll to the bottom of the “GO Documents” page to view the most up to date Application Form. Please ensure you use the latest version of the following document:
• Application Form GO2797 - Updated 4 Dec 2020.docx
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution; and
Be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au with the email subject line “GO2797 Application” followed by your organisation’s name.
If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and Application Form, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.