Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2794
Arthritis – Health Professional Education and Training
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to enable the development and delivery of arthritis diagnosis, management and care training and educational resources for health professionals. The grant opportunity will also look to increase health professional’s capacity and knowledge of arthritis diagnosis, management and treatment, ensuring the delivery of high-value arthritis care.
The grant strongly aligns with the priorities and recommendations outlined in the National Strategic Action Plan for Arthritis (the Action Plan), launched by the Australian Government on 21 March 2019.
The objectives of the grant opportunity is to support the recommended activities from the Action Plan. This includes:
• Drive early diagnosis and intervention for children and adults with inflammatory arthritis.
• Increase the uptake of effective lifestyle and self-management interventions for people with arthritis.
• Establish and promote guidelines and systems, including the promotion of the recently revised RACGP Guidelines for the management of knee and hip osteoarthritis.
• Develop and deliver information, training and education to upskill health professionals and relevant non-health professionals to deliver appropriate management of arthritis care.
To be eligible you must satisfy the criteria in section 4.1 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria:
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Canberra local time, Monday 25 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.