Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2793
Arthritis – Consumer Awareness and Education
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to ensure those affected by arthritis, their families/carers and the wider population have access to a broad range of evidence-based education resources, care and support options.
The grant strongly aligns with the priorities and actions outlined in the National Strategic Action Plan for Arthritis (the Action Plan), launched by the Australian Government on 21 March 2019.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to support the recommended activities from the Action Plan. This includes:
- developing and disseminating new consumer information, tools and resources for target populations to address identified gaps and unmet needs;
- developing and disseminating consumer-focused guides or standards of care for people with arthritis so they know what care they should receive; and
- developing information and education resources and health services that are culturally appropriate and address the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
To be eligible you must satisfy the criteria in section 4.1 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria:
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to email@example.com by 2pm Canberra local time, Monday 25 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.