Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4996
2021 National Health and Medical Research Council-European Union Collaborative Research Grant Scheme
Show close time for other time zones
The NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grant Scheme provides a contribution to Australian institutions and researchers who are participating in leading international collaborative research that has been selected for funding through Horizon Europe.
Further information on Horizon Europe including the timing and application process for EU topics is available from the EU website:
NHMRC is supporting Australian researchers for the following Horizon Europe calls:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-STAYHLTH-01-02: Towards a molecular and neurobiological understanding of mental health and mental illness for the benefit of citizens and patients
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-ENVHLTH-02-02: Indoor air quality and health
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-01: Improved supportive, palliative, survivorship and end-of-life care of cancer patients
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-04: Clinical validation of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for treatment and care
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-07: Personalised medicine and infectious diseases: understanding the individual host response to viruses (e.g. SARS-CoV-2)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-CARE-05-01: Enhancing quality of care and patient safety
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-01: Smart medical devices and their surgical implantation for use in resource-constrained settings
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-02: Next generation advanced therapies to treat highly prevalent and high burden diseases with unmet medical needs
Applications must be made to, and approved through the European Commission peer review process to be eligible for funding through NHMRC.
Applications will only be accepted from NHMRC approved Administering Institutions. A list of NHMRC approved Administering Institutions is available at:
Five (5) years
From $0.00 to $500,000.00
Applications must be made to, and approved through the European Commission review process to be eligible for funding from NHMRC.
Opening and closing dates for Horizon Europe calls can vary by topic. The most current information is available on the EU website: