Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4513
Global Innovation Linkages Program – Round 3
Show close time for other time zones
The Global Innovation Linkages Program provides funding to help Australian businesses and researchers collaborate with global partners. We support strategically focused, leading-edge research and development.
Your project must be in at least 1 of our 6 priority areas. The priority areas align with the 6 Government-funded Industry Growth Centres set up to support industry. Read more on the relevant Growth Centre website:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Food and agribusiness
- Medical technologies and pharmaceuticals
- Mining equipment, technology and services
- Oil, gas and energy resources
- Cyber security
Find out more about Industry Growth Centres.
To be eligible, your project must have a lead applicant and project partners.
To be eligible, lead organisations must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
You must also be one of the following:
- an Australian incorporated entity
- a publicly funded research organisation (defined in section 14 of the grant opportunity guidelines)
- a Cooperative Research Centre
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body
A project must include at least one of each of the following:
- Australian industry entity
- Australian research entity
- global partner
From $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/GIL
business.gov.au provides information and advice to businesses via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.