Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4558
Regional and Remote Airports Security Awareness Program
Show close time for other time zones
This program aims to provide transitional support to implement the Screener Accreditation Scheme. We understand that implementing the scheme will have a financial impact for regional and remote airports who run on small profit margins. Funding will end in 2024.
Its objectives are to:
- support regional and remote airports meet the requirements of the Screener Accreditation Scheme
- increase the delivery and effectiveness of education, training and testing for screening officers and air cargo examination officers
- reduce the cost burden of airport security to regional airports
- support regional airport compliance with the Aviation Transport Security Act 2004.
The grant amount will be up to 100% of eligible expenditure.
- The minimum grant amount is $1000.
- The maximum grant amount is $25,000.
You can apply for up to 2 grants per financial year. You can apply for up to a maximum of $25,000 per financial year.
The program is open for three years commencing 1 July 2021.
- Year 1 – opens 1 July 2021 and closes 30 May 2022.
- Year 2 – opens 1 July 2022 and closes 30 May 2023.
- Year 3 – opens 1 July 2023 and closes 30 May 2024.
To be eligible we must have invited you to apply.
You will need to be:
- an eligible regional or remote airport as identified by The Department of Home Affairs
- entity formally authorised by the eligible airport.
If we have not invited you to apply for the grant, you're not considered eligible to apply.
We can only accept applications if you:
- Can provide invoice(s) demonstrating proof of delivery and payment for eligible activities. You must have paid invoices between 1 July and 30 May in the financial year of your application.
- Have not received the maximum $25,000 in the financial year of your application.
From $1,000.00 to $25,000.00
To apply go to: https://www.business.gov.au/RRASAP
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.