Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5157
Building Better Regions Fund Infrastructure Projects Stream - Round 6
Show close time for other time zones
The $1.38 billion Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to:
- drive economic growth
- build stronger regional communities into the future.
For Round 6 a total of $250 million is available.
The Infrastructure Projects Stream supports projects that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas. The projects can be either construction of new infrastructure or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure. The Infrastructure Projects Stream only supports investment ready projects.
For most projects grant funding will be up to either 50% or 75% of your eligible project costs. Your location will determine the percentage of grant funding you can receive.
You may apply for a partial or full exemption to your contribution requirement if you can demonstrate that you are experiencing exceptional circumstances.
Your project will need to deliver economic and social benefits to a regional or remote community.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN).You must be one of the following:
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in the glossary of the grant opportunity guidelines
- a non-distributing co-operative.
We can only accept applications where:
- your project is located in an eligible location (section 5.2 of the grant opportunity guidelines)
- you can provide evidence of how you will provide your share of the project costs
- you can confirm that you have the authority of the land or infrastructure project owner to undertake the project at the nominated site/s.
More information on eligibility criteria is at section 4 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $10,000.00 to $100,000.00
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance