Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4958
Interventions to manage work-related psychosocial hazards
Show close time for other time zones
The Safe Work Australia Research Grant Program is an open-competitive grant program that takes effect from Tuesday 20 July 2021.
We are committed to improving work health and safety (WHS) and workers' compensation arrangements across Australia and providing support through the Program to projects or initiatives of individuals, businesses, and non-government organisations that align with this commitment. The Program is not a means of self-promotion for Safe Work Australia.
The objective of this grant opportunity is to address evidence gaps in managing work related psychosocial hazards by supporting high-quality Australian research projects that:
- identify the most effective primary, organisational-level interventions for managing work-related psychosocial hazards, or
- identify the most effective way to implement interventions for work-related psychosocial risks
To apply for a grant through the Program, your application must meet the eligibility criteria in the Safe Work Australia Research Grant Program - Interventions to manage work-related psychosocial hazards guidelines. We will not consider your application unless all eligibility criteria are met.
Safe Work Australia will not enter into a grant arrangement where we consider there is a real, apparent or potential conflict of interest that may compromise the way Safe Work Australia staff perform their duties, or give the perception of compromise (e.g. sponsoring a business that is a supplier to or is likely to tender for future contracts).
Further, Safe Work Australia will generally not enter into a sponsorship arrangement that we consider has the potential to expose us to risks including, but not limited to:
- where Safe Work Australia considers the grant may give rise to a real or implied endorsement of a commercial product or service
- where Safe Work Australia considers the individual, business or organisation may use the grant to influence government, public policy or for any other purpose detrimental to Safe Work Australia's role or image
- where the individual, business or organisation has political objectives or affiliations.
All sponsorships are subject to approval from the Safe Work Australia Chief Executive Officer.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept or consider any application that does not comply with the Safe Work Australia Research Grant Program - Interventions to manage work-related psychosocial hazards guidelines.
Proposed activities must contribute to the objectives of the Program. Eligible activities can include:
- conducting intervention research
- conducting reviews in support of intervention research
- producing traditional research outputs, such as journal articles and conference presentations
- developing other research outputs, such as policy-oriented reports
Grant activities must be completed within 2 years of entering into a grant agreement with the Commonwealth.
The application form for grants under the Program is available via the 'GO Documents' button. Please send completed applications for sponsorship to email@example.com
We will conduct applicant information sessions for the grant round via webinar on 29 July 2021 from 10:00 to 11:00 am.
Any prospective applicants interested in attending an information session should email firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 July 2021 to register their interest.