Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO6696
Social Enterprise Development Initiative: Education and Mentoring Coordinator
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applications via a closed process to deliver services under the Social Impact Investment Program – Social Enterprise Development Initiative (SEDI): Education and Mentoring Coordinator from 2023–24 to 2025–26.
The Education and Mentoring Coordinator role, that this grant opportunity seeks to establish, aims to provide general and cohort specific online education and mentoring support to the social enterprise sector, including social enterprises themselves, as well as intermediaries and funders who support them.
The Education and Mentoring Coordinator will support the social enterprise sector to find and access:
- quality education resources on a range of topics, including impact, business and finance
- opportunities to learn from one another, find support, and seek connections to request/provide financial support, including impact investment.
SEDI will increase social enterprises’ capability to be more efficient and effective in demonstrating and increasing their social impact for the vulnerable individuals and communities they support.
The Education and Mentoring Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the design and delivery of the following online resources:
- A Social Enterprise Information and Connection Hub (the Hub).
- Creating a consistent language used by the Hub.
- A way-finder tool/solution for stakeholders in the social enterprise sector to find and connect with each other.
- Active communities of practice and peer networking groups.
- Curated educational content.
To be eligible to receive a grant, you must be one of the organisations listed in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and have received an invitation to apply through GrantConnect.
Assessment of applications – 6 days
Approval of outcomes of selection process – 2 weeks
Negotiations and award of grant agreements – Up to 2 weeks
Earliest start date of grant activity – 4 April 2024
End date of grant activity – 30 June 2026
By invitation only.