Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO5135
COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program Multi-outlet
Show close time for other time zones
The COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program (CTSP) Multi-outlet scheme (the Program) will provide grant payments for each eligible individual multi-outlet with a shopfront or commercial retail premises which is part of the business structure of a CTSP Round One or Round Two Australian Business Number (ABN) payee. Where the ABN payees are responsible for the liabilities of each multi-outlet the ABN holder will receive the payment. Where multi-outlets are responsible for their own liabilities (despite operating under a single ABN) the ABN holder will be required to make payments to the account of the specific outlet or distributed to them in a manner acceptable to Austrade where no separate bank account is available.
Grant payments are $10000 for each eligible multi-outlet.
To apply for funding, eligibility will be based on the applicant (ABN holder) and their individual retail outlet or commercial shop front multi-outlets operating under the ABN meeting the relevant criteria.
The following criteria must be satisfied to be an eligible ABN holder:
• have an ABN (be an ABN holder)
• be a travel agent or tour arrangement service provider with one or more individual outlets with a commercial or retail shopfront
• be operating at the time of the grant application
• have previously received a grant under Round One or Round Two of the COVID-19 Consumer Support Travel Program. Please note if you have not received the outcome of your grant under these rounds and meet all the other eligibility criteria, you can submit an application which will be assessed once the outcome of your Round One or Round Two application is known.
• use the grant for an approved purpose
• submit a complete application including all mandatory attachments by the application closing date.
Applications will only be accepted from the ABN holder. Applications from individual multi-outlets operating under the ABN will not be accepted.
The ABN holder must also ensure the following criteria is satisfied by each multi-outlet operating under the ABN:
• continue to operate (in Australia) and be solvent
• meet the definition of a travel agent or tour arrangement service provider.
All grant payments should be allocated to eligible expenditure by 31 December 2021. All unspent funds must be returned to Austrade.
From $10,000.00 to $100,000.00
Applications open at 10AM AEDT on 6 October 2021.
Before applying, you must read and understand the guidelines, FAQs, sample application form, templates and sample grant agreement.
These documents may be found at austrade.gov.au/CTSP
Applicants will need to download the mandatory templates from the Austrade website. These templates must be completed and uploaded to your application form when submitting your application.
To apply you must:
• complete the online application form at austrade.gov.au/CTSP
• provide all the information requested
• address and meet all eligibility criteria
• include all necessary attachments in the correct format
• submit your online application by 4pm AEDT on 03 November 2021.
You are responsible for ensuring that your application is complete and accurate.
If you find an error in your application after submitting it, you should email us immediately on ConsumerTravelSupport@austrade.gov.au or call 1300 729 401.
You cannot change your application after the closing date and time.
If we find an error or missing information, we may ask for clarification or additional information from you that will not change the nature of your application. Any additional information must be provided to Austrade within five working days from the date requested.
You should keep a copy of your application and any supporting documents.
We will acknowledge that we have received your application within five days.
If you need further guidance with the application process or if you are unable to submit an application online, contact us at ConsumerTravelSupport@austrade.gov.au or call 1300 729 401.