Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO5097
Strong and Resilient Communities Activity (SARC) – Cashless Debit Card (CDC) Support Services
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the SARC CDC Support Services from February 2022 to 30 June 2023.
The SARC CDC Support Services grant opportunity aims to support vulnerable and disadvantaged people on pathways to self-reliance and empowerment through local community-driven solutions that strengthen economic participation. It will focus on supporting Cashless Debit Card participants in Cashless Debit Card locations of Ceduna in South Australia; East Kimberley and the Goldfields in Western Australia; Bundaberg and Hervey Bay in Queensland; and in the Northern Territory.
Types of activities considered for the Jobs Fund and jobs ready initiative:
- supports that uplift and upskill CDC participants to become employment ready
- service system navigation
- assisting participants to stabilise their lives, including through basic financial literacy and other supports
- support both employers and CDC participants to improve recruitment and retention of CDC participants in employment
- engaging with employers to identify and increase employment opportunities in the CDC region.
Types of activities considered for the NT Support Services:
- capacity building for CDC participants
- basic financial literacy
- digital literacy and safety
- community Champions
- capability investments to strengthen service delivery.
To be eligible to apply for a Strong and Resilient Communities Activity – CDC Support Services grant you must be a not-for-profit organisation and be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
To apply go to the application for here