Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4863
COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program Extension
Show close time for other time zones
The COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program Extension will reimburse eligible aged care providers for eligible expenditure incurred on managing direct impacts of COVID-19. The Program will run over 2 years in 2021-22 2022-23. The Program will assist Residential Aged Care, National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program and Home Care Package providers that are subject to direct COVID-19 impacts, to deliver continuity of safe quality care for consumers.
Please ensure you view/use latest versions of the following documents:
- Frequently Asked Questions Version 6
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines Version 6
- Cost Calculator Version 4
- Addendum 7
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Eligible applicants can apply for funding for each impacted service for the periods between the date on which the resident, staff member or client is tested for COVID-19 and the date on which direct COVID-19 impacts are resolved (i.e. no infected or isolated residents, staff members or clients).
Eligible applicants are:
- An approved Residential Aged Care provider with one or more services directly impacted by COVID-19; and/or
- An approved National Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Provider with one or more services directly impacted by COVID-19; and/or
- An approved Home Care provider one or more services directly impacted by COVID-19.
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link Version 2 located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link Version 2 you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.