Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5417
Australian 5G Innovation Initiative Round 2
Show close time for other time zones
The $40 million Australian 5G Innovation Initiative supports the Australian Government’s commitment to demonstrating the value of 5G to businesses in Australia.
For the Round 2 grant opportunity there is a total of $20 million available. This round will direct up to $2 million to dedicated projects in the Western Parkland City.
The grant opportunity:
- supports innovative and emerging 5G trials that undertake rigorous, commercial and replicable testing of 5G technology
- offers businesses the opportunity to identify 5G applications that demonstrate 5G’s capability
- supports various projects that demonstrate 5G’s capability and benefits across a range of industry sectors and locations.
Learn more about the policy that supports this program.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure
- are able to meet your 20% share of the project costs and provide evidence of your contribution.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- are registered for the goods and services tax (GST)
- can contribute 20% of project expenditure.
You must be one of the following:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a Local Government or State/Territory Government agency or body, where an application involves a partnership with at least one other eligible entity.
From $100,000.00 to $2,000,000.00
This grant opportunity opens on the 9th of March 2022. To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/a5gii
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.