Current Grant Opportunity View - GO3141
Community Development Grants (CDG) Programme
1800 075 001
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government established the CDG Programme in 2013.
The program will be delivered under Outcome 3:
- Strengthening the sustainability, capacity and diversity of our cities and regional economies including through facilitating local partnerships between all levels of government and local communities; through reforms that stimulate economic growth; and providing grants and financial assistance.
The objective of the CDG Programme (program) is:
- to support needed infrastructure that promotes stable, secure and viable local and regional economies.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- to construct and/or upgrade facilities to provide long term improvements in social and economic viability of local communities
- to create jobs in the delivery of projects and ongoing use of the infrastructure
- to improve social amenity, increased health and wellbeing and social cohesion by utilisation of the infrastructure by community groups
This program delivers the government’s election commitments and other identified projects for community and regional infrastructure.
Only projects identified by the Australian Government will be considered for funding under the CDG Programme, including the Government Election Commitments since 2013 and other government initiated projects.
The CDG Programme is a non-competitive grants program. If a project has been identified to receive grant funding the relevant person/organisation will be contacted by the Australian Government.
The Programme is administered in accordance with the Commonwealth Grants Rules and Guidelines (CGRGs).
To be eligible you must:
- be a legal entity
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or an Australian Company Number (ACN).
Only projects identified by the Australian Government will be considered for funding under the CDG Programme.
Please refer to the Community Development Grants Guidelines for eligibility and lodgement details.
1800 075 001