Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5180
National Careers Institute Partnership Grants Program - Round Three – Career Opportunities and Pathways for Women
Show close time for other time zones
The National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program provides grants from $20,000 to $350,000 for up to 12 months to enhance partnerships with industry, employers, schools and tertiary institutions to deliver innovative career advisory products and services for people at all stages of their careers.
The objectives for round 3 of the program are to:
- create greater awareness of career pathways and career information for women with a focus on women returning to work from a career break, women in non-traditional industries and occupations, or industries where women are under-represented (including at senior levels)
- contribute to an evidence base for addressing the needs of women undertaking training and apprenticeships
- enhance partnerships between industry, employers, schools and tertiary providers that support women through traditional and non-traditional career pathways.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- enhanced career pathways that help women of working age to reach their full career potential
- increased understanding by women of skills and attributes sought by employers including in new and emerging industries
- stronger local collaboration in the delivery of career guidance to women of working age
- improved quality of locally based career guidance to women of working age.
Refer to the grant opportunity guidelines for detail about eligible grant activities.
We recommend that your proposed project complement the work of the National Careers Institute.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a secondary school that is registered with a state or territory authority
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in section 14 of the guidelines
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Joint applications are mandatory and you must have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply. For further information on joint applications, refer to section 7.1 of the grant guidelines.
Government schools without an ABN may apply using their state or territory department’s ABN.
We can only accept applications where you have identified one or more partners that will support the delivery of your project. You must include partners from both categories (unless you are one of the categories) below:
- a school/group of schools, a tertiary education provider/group or a community organisation/group, or a career advisory organisation/body
- an employer/employer group, industry body (including business bodies) or training provider (including group training organisations).
If you, as the lead applicant fall under one category, you only need to include a partner from the other category.
From $20,000.00 to $350,000.00
To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/ncip
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.