Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2745
National Women's Health Strategy and National Men's Health Strategy – Health Promotion
Show close time for other time zones
As an initial contribution to implementing both the National Women’s Strategy and the National Men’s Strategy, the Australian Government’s health promotion grants program, will provide an opportunity for tailoring and extending national public awareness and health promotion initiatives in local and regional communities.
The objective of this grant opportunity is to support innovative approaches to trialling and evaluating local, regional, state wide or national health promotion initiatives focussing on improving health literacy, reducing risk and improving health and wellbeing within priority population groups (as identified in each Strategy). Priority will be given to initiatives that target populations to address clear unmet health and wellbeing needs.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
• improved health literacy among priority population groups, including increased understanding of risk and opportunities for improving health; and
• increased understanding of mechanisms to improve health literacy among priority population groups, based on evaluation of projects.
To be eligible you must satisfy the criteria in section 4.1 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $60,000.00 to $120,000.00
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria:
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Canberra local time, Monday 2 December 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.