Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5758
MRFF 2022 Research Data Infrastructure Grant
Show close time for other time zones
The 2022 Medical Research Data Infrastructure Grant Opportunity is part of the Medical Research Future Fund and the Research Data Infrastructure Initiative. It looks to fund the creation or extension of national research data infrastructure.
It will support world-class health and medical research in Australia.
Projects should incorporate:
- new linkage and/or use of data from at least 2 existing research data infrastructure sources of different types (e.g. administrative and biobank data, registry and biobank data, wearables and use artificial intelligence); and/or
- novel methodologies and approaches that leverage and enhance existing linked research data infrastructure of at least 2 different types
- a clear outline of how the proposed project will produce knowledge and outcomes that address an area of unmet medical need.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be incorporated in Australia.
You must also be one of the following entities:
- a medical research institute
- a university
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- a corporation (including businesses and not for profits).
You can't apply if you are:
- an individual
- a partnership
- an unincorporated association
- a trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012).
From $0.00 to $2,500,000.00
To apply, go to: business.gov.au/2022-rdi
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.