Current Grant Opportunity View - GO6406
Information, Linkages and Capacity Building – Social and Community Participation 2023-24 Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via an open, competitive grant process to apply to deliver services under the Social and Community Participation (SCP) stream of the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Program from April 2024 to June 2026.
Funding of up to $50 million will be available to deliver one-off, time-limited activities to support people with disability, their families and carers to participate, contribute and benefit from mainstream community activities including arts, culture, sport and recreation.
The intended outcomes of the SCP stream are people with disability, their families and carers:
- have greater opportunities to participate and contribute in the community
- have increased accessibility to, and inclusion in, communities.
It is intended that proposals should be for innovative activities co-designed with people with disability, their families and carers and aligning with Australia’s Disability Strategy 2021-2031.
Activities should be about changing attitudes and practices, resulting in improved delivery of disability services and developing better practices to support people with disability in achieving their life goals.
To be eligible to receive a grant, you must be one of the following legal entity types:
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Incorporated association
- Indigenous corporation
- Local government
- Non-Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-Corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Statutory Entity.
Additional eligibility requirements apply, please see section 4 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Grant opportunity opens - 25 August 2023
Closing date for questions - 28 September 2023
Grant opportunity closes - 6 October 2023
Assessment of applications - 9 October 2023 to 22 December 2023
Approval of outcomes of selection process - 5 to 18 January 2024
Announcement and notices to applicants - 23 to 30 January 2024
Negotiations and award of grant agreements - 21 February 2024 to 27 March 2024
Earliest start date of grant activity - April 2024
End date of grant activity - 30 June 2026
To apply you must:
- complete the online application form, please see 'submit application'
- within the application form, provide an indicative budget for the project/activity, including a total budget figure, which will be used in the assessment of value for money
- provide all the information requested
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria
- include all necessary attachments
- include optional attachments
- submit your online application/s to the Community Grants Hub by 9:00 pm AEDT on Friday 6 October 2023.
- Questions and Answers - version 5
- Sample Application form - Microsoft Word version
- ILC - Social and Community Participation Grant Guidelines Easy Read - version 2
- ILC - Social and Community Participation - Application Form Guide - Easy Read.