Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4346
Cyber Security Business Connect and Protect
Show close time for other time zones
Cyber Security Business Connect and Protect will provide funding to trusted organisations that give business advice to SMEs to:
- raise the awareness of cyber security risks
- promote action to address these risks
- support and uplift the capability of SMEs to meet best practice in cyber security.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be an organisation that provides business advisory services
You must be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated association
You must be able to:
- certify that you are an organisation that provides business advisory services
- provide a letter, on the template provided, from your board (or chief executive officer or equivalent if there is no board) that:
- details the types of SMEs that you currently provide advice to, the location of these SMEs and a quantification of the number of SMEs you currently regularly advise
- confirms that the project is supported, and that you can complete the project within the timeframe specified in 3.2 and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding
- include all the mandatory attachments as per the application form.
From $100,000.00 to $750,000.00
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/CSBCP
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.