Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4791
Destination Australia Program 2022 (Round 3)
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government invites applications through a targeted competitive process to deliver services under the International Education Support Outcome – Destination Australia Program 2022 (Round 3) from 2021–22 to 2024–25.
The grant program provides grants to Australian tertiary education providers in regional areas to provide scholarships to domestic and international students, promote those scholarships for students, and promote tertiary education in regional Australia. It helps achieve the International Education Support Outcome by facilitating study in regional Australia for international and domestic students.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support higher education and Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers in regional Australia to provide scholarships to domestic and international students to study in regional Australia
- facilitate domestic and international students completing an Australian qualification at a higher education or VET provider in regional Australia.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- the sustainability and growth of tertiary education providers and communities in regional Australia
- scholarship students consider and decide to live and work in regional Australia post-study
- regions share in the social, cultural, and economic benefits of our international education sector.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types.
- You are a registered Australian tertiary education provider.
- If you intend to provide scholarships to international students – you are currently registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Your campus location at which scholarship students will study is entirely or in part in a regional area.
To apply, go to the application form here.