Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO6522
Round 2 - Indigenous Australians' Health Programme - Closing the Gap - Major Capital Works Program
Show close time for other time zones
Through this grant opportunity, the Australian Government is providing funding of up to $70 million (GST exclusive) over 2 years from 2023-24 to 2024-25 for major capital works projects to be undertaken from 2023-24 to 2025-26.
To be eligible, organisations must be an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service and currently deliver primary health care – see Appendix A of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
This Grant Opportunity will involve a two-stage process for allocating funding:
- Stage One – Expression of Interest (EOI); and
- Stage Two – Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Only applications that are shortlisted in the EOI stage are invited to provide further information in Stage 2.
The grant is to be undertaken in accordance with the Commonwealth Grants Rules and Guidelines (CGRGs).
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "Grant Opportunity Documents" button on the left-hand side.
To be eligible, Organisations must:
- be an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service;
- currently deliver primary health care; and
- be listed at Appendix A of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Submit the completed application form and all necessary attachments by the closing date and time via the red Submit Application button on the left-hand side.
You should keep a copy of your application and any supporting documents. Registered users will receive an automated email notification acknowledging the receipt of the submission. If you do not receive an automated email notification within 24 hours of submission, please email Grant.ATM@health.gov.au.
For technical assistance when submitting your application through GrantConnect please contact the GrantConnect Helpdesk:
- Phone: 1300 484 145
- Email: GrantConnect@finance.gov.au
Applicant/s should follow the below instructions to upload their application:
- Filename(s) do not exceed 100 characters.
- Any file type can be submitted to GrantConnect.
- Refrain from using special characters. These include, but are not limited to, colon, forward and back slash, question marks, en and em dash.
- A maximum of five (5) separate files can be submitted at one time.
- Do not include macros or password protect applications or attachments.