Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4572
Boosting Australia's Diesel Storage Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Boosting Australia’s Diesel Storage Program will provide up to $200 million in competitive grants over three years to 2023-24. The program is part of the Government’s 10-year comprehensive fuel security package to increase Australia’s resilience to fuel supply disruptions, secure sovereign refining capability, and keep fuel prices low for consumers.
The objectives of the program are to:
- provide matched funding to industry to construct new diesel storage that will result in an estimated 780ML of additional diesel storage being kept onshore. This quantity is estimated to be required for industry to meet the proposed minimum stockholding obligation by 2024
- support job creation in local industries.
There is $200 million available for this grant opportunity.
The minimum grant amount is $6 million and the maximum grant is $33.3 million.
You must complete your project by 30 June 2024.
To be eligible you must be an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation.
Your trading activities must either:
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of the corporation’s overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation
- be a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation.
Check the full eligibility details in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- income tax exempt
- an individual
- unincorporated association
- any organisation not included in section 4.1 of the guidelines
- trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a Commonwealth, State, Territory or local government body (including government business enterprises)
- a non-corporate Commonwealth entity.
From $6,000,000.00 to $33,300,000.00
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/BADSP
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.