Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5248
National Suicide Prevention Leadership and Support Program
Show close time for other time zones
The National Suicide Prevention Leadership and Support Program is designed to achieve the Australian Government's commitment to working towards zero suicides and reducing suicidal behaviour across the Australian population.
This Grant Opportunity will provide funding for a range of activities aimed at reducing suicide deaths and suicidal behaviour across the Australian population and particularly among at risk populations and communities. A total of $114 million is available from 2022-23 to 2024-25 across seven activities. Applications may be submitted under one or more activities.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution; and
- be located in Australia.
And you must be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- an Australian local government body;
- an Australian state or territory government body; or
- an Indigenous Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
You can be one of the following:
- a joint (consortium) application with a lead organisation;
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
- a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the Glossary; or
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust (where you apply as a trustee on behalf of a trust, please apply using the trustee name, not the name of the trust).
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
An addendum is issued as an amendment to this Grant Opportunity as specified in Addendum Number 1. Please refer to the addendum document for more information.
Please refer to the latest version of the Frequently Asked Questions document (Version 5).