Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO6181
NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grant Scheme 2023
Show close time for other time zones
The NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grant Scheme supports Australian participation in international collaborative research under Horizon Europe. Horizon Europe facilitates collaboration and strengthens research impact and innovation while tackling global challenges.
Projects involving Australian-based researchers chosen by the EU for funding may be eligible for NHMRC support. NHMRC is considering supporting Australian researchers for the below Horizon Europe topics:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-ENVHLTH-02-01: Planetary health: understanding the links between environmental degradation and health impacts
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-ENVHLTH-02-02: Evidence-based interventions for promotion of mental and physical health in changing working environments (post-pandemic workplaces)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-DISEASE-03-04: Pandemic preparedness and response: Broad spectrum anti-viral therapeutics for infectious diseases with epidemic potential
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-DISEASE-03-07: Relationship between infections and non-communicable diseases
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-DISEASE-03-17: Pandemic preparedness and response: Understanding vaccine induced-immunity
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-DISEASE-03-18: Pandemic preparedness and response: Immunogenicity of viral proteins of viruses with epidemic and pandemic potential
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-CARE-04-02: Resilience and mental wellbeing of the health and care workforce
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-CARE-04-03: Environmentally sustainable and climate neutral health and care systems
Applications will only be accepted from NHMRC approved Administering Institutions. A list of NHMRC approved Administering Institutions is available at:
Applications must satisfy all the requirements set out in the NHMRC-EU Collaborative Research Grant Scheme 2023 Grant Opportunity Guidelines
1 to 5 years
From $0.00 to $500,000.00
Applications must be submitted electronically using NHMRC’s online grants management system (Sapphire) unless otherwise advised by NHMRC.
The following information is specific to the NHMRC application process for Australian-based researchers who are listed on the successful applications submitted during Stage 1:
- EC will adviseNHMRC Administering Institution/s of favourable evaluations
- NHMRC Administering Institution/s notify NHMRC of applicant details
- NHMRC will then invite the relevant Australian researchers via email to submit applications for NHMRC funding through Sapphire.
Australian applicants must provide all documentation and budget requests as instructed in the Grant Guidelines document.