Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5484
Koala Conservation and Protection - Koala Health Outcomes Grants
Show close time for other time zones
The intended outcomes of this program are to:
- improve data and knowledge of koala populations and health across their range to support effective decision making and conservation action
- increase understanding and management of disease and injury affecting koala health
- strengthen coordination of recovery efforts for the koala and cross-sector engagement, collaboration and capability.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- are an organisation that has been invited to apply and listed in Appendix A of the guidelines.
You can’t apply if you are:
- an organisation not listed in Appendix A of the guidelines
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme - external site
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied - external site with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012).
You can partner with one or more other organisations that also meet the eligibility criteria. But you must decide who the lead organisation is.
The lead organisation must fill out the application form.
If we give your group the grant, the lead organisation:
- signs the grant agreement
- takes responsibility for making sure your group follows the rules in the grant agreement.
You need to be invited to apply for this grant oppotunity.
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.