Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5934
MRFF 2023 BioMedTech Incubator – Dementia and Cognitive Decline Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The 2023 BioMedtech Incubator - Dementia and Cognitive Decline Grant Opportunity is part of the Medical Research Future Fund and the Medical Research Commercialisation Initiative.
This opportunity looks to fund a single organisation to identify, select and support Australian SMEs undertaking early-stage medical research and medical innovation projects on dementia and cognitive decline, with commercial potential.
It intends to improve the health and wellbeing of Australians by increasing the number of innovations, novel drugs, novel uses for existing drugs, innovative medical devices and/or digital health technologies addressing dementia and/or cognitive decline.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- are incorporated in Australia.
You must also be one of the following entities:
- a medical research institute
- a university
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- a corporation (including businesses and not-for-profits).
You can’t apply if you are:
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012)
- an individual
- a partnership
- an unincorporated association
- a trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a non-corporate Commonwealth entity.
Partner with other organisations
Joint applications are encouraged.
You can partner with one or more other organisations that also meet the eligibility criteria, but you must decide who the lead organisation is.
The lead organisation must fill out the application form and enter into the grant agreement with the Commonwealth.
Further information on eligibility is in the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $50,000,000.00 to $50,000,000.00
To apply, go to: https://business.gov.au/2023-BMTI
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.