Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5010
Australian Heritage Grants 2021–2022
13 28 46
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Heritage Grants Program aims to improve recognition, conservation, preservation and access to the heritage values of National Heritage Listed places. The program also aims to increase community engagement and raise awareness of listed sites.
Australian Heritage Grants funds projects that support places on Australia's National Heritage List through:
- improved recognition
- access conservation
- preservation, and
- community engagement.
To be eligible you must:
- be the site owner of the listed place, or
- be the site manager of the listed place and provide the current management arrangements or a current letter of support from the site owner, or
- have the written support of the site owner and/or site manager of the listed place where you are not the site owner or site manager
- have an Australian business number (ABN), unless you are not entitled to an ABN (see information about ABN entitlement on the ATO website).
You must also be one of the following entities:
- an Australian State/Territory government agency or body
- an Australian local government agency or body
- Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (this includes Indigenous land management organisations registered under the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations)
- a registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land council
- a partnership
- an individual.
If you are applying as an individual you must be 18 years or older.
For more information on eligibility, see the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $25,000.00 to $400,000.00
To apply, go to: business.gov.au/australian-heritage-grants
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.
13 28 46