Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5861
Heart Disease and Stroke - Support For Women
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to improve the education and treatment of heart disease in women through:
- support for the Her Heart Hub (digital platform - https://herheart.org); and
- convening a women and heart disease conference (or annual forums).
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation:
Her Heart Limited
Complete your application form (word document) found within the “Grant Opportunity Documents” button on the left-hand side
Submit the application by attaching the application form via “Submit Application” button on the left-hand side. The registered user will receive an email notification with a receipt number.
If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours, please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Applicants should follow the below instructions in order to upload their application:
- Filename(s) do not exceed 100 characters.
- Any file type can be submitted to GrantConnect.
- No file size limits exist.
- Refrain from using special characters. These include, but are not limited to, colon, forward and back slash, question marks, en and em dash.
- Do not include macros or password protect applications or attachments.