Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4565
Improved Payment Administration Transitional Support For Home Care Providers
Show close time for other time zones
The Improved Payment Administration Transitional Support For Home Care Providers program (the program) will assist the most vulnerable home care providers, deemed most at risk of experiencing serious viability issues because of the changes made by the Improved Payment Administration measure (the measure).
The measure aims to improve the administration arrangements of paying home care subsidy to approved home care providers and align the home care program with other Commonwealth Government funded programs.
The way the Commonwealth Government pays Home Care subsidies and supplements to providers will change. Instead of paying the full subsidy and supplements in advance each month, it will be paid in arrears for services delivered.
To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and other grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible for the Improved Payment Administration grant, you must:
- be an Australian Government funded Approved Home Care Provider;
- listed in the Updated Appendix A document; and
- have received an invitation from the Department of Health.
Once you have completed your online application, submit your form, and you will receive an email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the department.
The department will require you to include the following documentation with your application:
- to support your claims about the number of care recipients within your eligible service/s i.e. a copy of your most recent claim/s submitted to Services Australia or similar; and
- your current holdings of unspent funds i.e. balance sheet/s for a date no more than three months before the application date that displays the level of unspent funds or copies of your care recipients’ most recent monthly statements outlining the unspent funds amount.