Forecast Opportunity View - P111409
Aged Care Registered Nurses' Payment to reward clinical skills and leadership
This Forecast Opportunity provides information relating to a possible upcoming grant opportunity, likely to be available during the below Estimated Period of Release.
By registering on GrantConnect you can be notified of any grant opportunity offered by the Department of Health and Aged Care. Please note any details relating to this forecast opportunity may change with the published Grant Opportunity.
The objective of the Aged Care Registered Nurses’ Payment to reward clinical skills and leadership Grant Opportunity Guidelines (the program) is to assist in the attraction and retention of Registered Nurses in the aged care sector. It is also to encourage Registered Nurses to:
- Work in rural towns and communities and in remote and very remote communities;
- Complete formal post-graduate qualifications; and
- Take on additional training responsibilities.
The program will run over 2 years from 2022-23 to 2023-24.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- attract Registered Nurses into the aged care workforce;
- retain Registered Nurses in the aged care workforce; and
- increase the supply of appropriately qualified Registered Nurses in the aged care workforce, particularly in thin markets.
Funding available $148.7 million.
The below draft documents have now been superseded by the final grant documents available at GO5820.
The Grant Opportunity has been published on the 1 of November 2022. Eligible Organisations can now submit an application.
P111409 - Aged Care Registered Nurses' Payment - Grant Opportunity Guidelines - DRAFT
P111409 - Aged Care Registered Nurses Payment - Grant Opportunity Guidelines - DRAFT.pdf 442 KB
P111409 - Aged Care Registered Nurses' Payment - Frequently Asked Questions FAQs - DRAFT
P111409 - Aged Care Registered Nurses Payment - Frequently Asked Questions FAQs - DRAFT.pdf 503 KB