Forecast Opportunity View - MRFF – Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Mission
MRFF – Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Mission – 2021 Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Grant Opportunity
The Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Mission aims to improve outcomes for people living with dementia and older Australians.
The objective of this grant opportunity is to support Australian medical research and medical innovation projects that will:
- conduct implementation research on preventive health care to:
- better understand enablers and barriers
- develop tools and strategies for improving access to and utilisation of care
- conduct research to support early diagnosis and treatment of conditions that are prevalent among older Australians. The research should address stigma and include vulnerable populations
- through a competitively selected national consortium identify the key components of high-quality care for older Australians and how these can be combined to ensure optimal care
- improve care for older Australians by optimising informatics approaches that gather nationally representative data.
This grant opportunity is being administered by NHMRC on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Health.
MRFF DAAC Mission -2021 Dementia Ageing and Aged Care Grant Opportunity Guidelines
MRFF DAAC Mission -2021 Dementia Ageing and Aged Care Grant Opportunity Guidelines.pdf 1.96 MB