Forecast Opportunity View - NHMRC-NIHR 2022 for funding in 2023
NHMRC-NIHR Collaborative Research Grant Scheme 2022 Round 2
The NHMRC-NIHR Collaborative Research Grant scheme supports Australian participation and collaboration in leading international collaborative research through the United Kingdom’s National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme. The HTA Programme funds independent research about the effectiveness, costs and broader impact of healthcare treatments and tests.
NHMRC will invite Australian researchers who are listed on the successful applications submitted during Stage 1 to apply for NHMRC support of the Australian component of the research under the following topics:
- 22/85 Positive airway pressure therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-obstructive sleep apnoea overlap syndrome
- 22/87 Nebulised antibiotics as prophylaxis against respiratory tract infection in the first year after tracheotomy or laryngectomy
- 22/90 Self-care of children and young people with neurodisability
- 22/91 Rescue packs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- 22/92 Withdrawing long term macrolides in bronchiectasis
- 22/93 The clinical and cost-effectiveness of colesevelam for the treatment of bile acid diarrhoea
- 22/94 Optimal management of perianal Crohn’s disease
For further information, please refer to the NIHR HTA funding page.