Current Grant Opportunity View - GO601
New Air Combat Capability - Industry Support Program (NACC-ISP)
Show close time for other time zones
The Departments of Defence and Industry, Innovation and Science deliver and manage the New Air Combat Capability – Industry Support Program (NACC-ISP).
It aims to help defence industry businesses to improve their:
- competitiveness and
- capacity for innovation
with regard to the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) project.
NACC-ISP will assist businesses that want to:
- enter export markets
- secure domestic contracts and
- up-skill staff.
An applicant must:
- be a certain type of entity
- have ownership, access to, or the beneficial use of, any intellectual property necessary to carry out the Project
- demonstrate their ability to fund the costs of the Project.(These are costs other than those covered by the Program funding)
- where the proposed project is to be undertaken by a consortium or a trust, comply with any additional application criteria
- not be one of the companies engaged on the development as a ‘JSF Prime’ and
- not be named by the Affirmative Action Agency as an organisation that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
Further information on NACC-ISP eligibility criteria and activities are available in the Customer Guidelines.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/NACC-ISP
business.gov.au provides information and advice to business via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.