Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2244
Australia-Indonesia Institute (AII) Grant Round 2019-20
Show close time for other time zones
The Australia-Indonesia Institute (AII) was established by the Australian Government in 1989 to contribute to a more broadly based and enduring relationship between Australia and Indonesia and to project positive images of Australia and Indonesia in each other's country.
Who is eligible to apply for a grant?
To be eligible you must:
• be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- or be an Indonesian citizen or organisation
- or be a well-established organisation in Indonesia with a business purpose to advocate for Australian business, education and/or cultural interests
• and be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
Applications from consortia are acceptable, provided you have a lead applicant who is the main driver of the project and is eligible as per the list above. Individuals who intend the grant to be administered by a university should apply on behalf of the university, i.e. your university is the applicant.
Who is not eligible to apply for a grant?
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
• Not an Australian, a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian organisation and you are not an Indonesian citizen or organisation; or
• A previous applicant who has failed to provide a full and proper acquittal of an earlier IRGP grant.
You may provide an interim report with the agreement of the relevant Secretariat where existing grant funding will be expended prior to the commencement of the new grant requested.
The grant activity must be completed by 30 June 2020.
Please submit your application via the following link,
Please contact the AII Secretariat for enquiries regarding grant applications.
Phone: +61 2 6261 3821