Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO3420
GO3420 - Improving Health System Response to Family and Domestic Violence
Show close time for other time zones
The Improving Health System Response to Family and Domestic Violence Pilot (the Pilot) is funded under the Primary Health Care Quality and Coordination Program (the Program), which is an Australian Government initiative administered by the Department of Health (the Department). The Program broadly aims to strengthen health care outcomes through facilitating access to, and improving the quality, efficiency and availability of health and medical services in the community.
The objectives of the Program are:
• continued improvement in general practice, allied health and other activities that will increase capacity, enhance quality care and improve access and health outcomes for patients;
• improved access to the range and choice of medical and health care services available to target population groups including children, disadvantaged groups, Indigenous populations, and people in regional, rural and remote locations;
• improved coordination and integration of primary and ambulatory health care;
• enhanced education, training opportunities, and dissemination of information aimed at improving the quality and efficacy of primary health care services;
• provision of innovative and cost-effective health and medical care, accurate advice and information about health, illness and available services, to assist people in caring for themselves and their families;
• provision of the use of current and emerging interactive communication technology such as telephone advice lines, interactive websites and video conferencing, including telehealth;
• supporting the establishment of the Health Care Home model, to provide continuity of care, coordinated services and a team-based approach to care of the patient; and
• improved collaboration of health information and services to assist people living with complex and chronic conditions to help maintain good health.
As this is a Targeted-Competitive Grant Opportunity only the organisations listed at Section 4.1 in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines are eligible to apply.
Suitability to receive grant funding will be assessed as per Section 6 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.